Sign in to follow this  
newbjpt13

Cutting Back On Meat And Adding Shilajit

Hi,

I have been researching Shilajit. It is the premiere herb in Ayurvedic Medicine. It is from mountains where bacteria, plant, and animal material have been decomposing for thousands of years. In the hottest part of summer it can ooze from the mountain. Ayurvedic medicine says humans saw white monkeys eating it long ago from the rocks and eating a lot can extend ones lifespan a lot.

I have been studying modern scientists' studies of it and it does have amazing properties from their perspective even. The substance has the highest known levels of free ions to bind with toxins for anti-oxidant affects. Also, the highest acid content in it is able to merge with nutrients in a colloidal state for best distribution. It should be noted that all the known forms of life have carbon in its structure. While we need basic elements in our diet from the periodic table of elements this substance can alter those elements by making them organic by adding carbon to them improving our use of them. I am going to buy some from American company sources that visit India to check for quality since some supplements are not genuine and dangerous fakes.

I was wondering if anyone else has added this to their strong food diet and noticed improved healing, or just general well being. I have also surprised myself by deciding to reduce meat in my diet. I will still have my Polyrachis Vicina Ant Extract, some eggs, and organic dairy since they have B12. I also will have shellfish like clams, molusks, or scallops once a week. It turns out that those animals are the highest known source of vitamin B12. Clams can have around 1000% daily B12 value in 100 grams serving. I was also studying the modern science studies on the toxins formed from cooked meat and the process makes far more bad byproducts than cooking vegetables ever could.

It turns out that vitamin B12 is a byproduct made from bacteria symbiosis with its host. Although, it is not very usable in its host. That is why eating meat is important, in our current society. Some vegetarians argue that vitamin B12 problems is a modern phenomenon due to all the pesticides and anti-bacterial use in our society. Some studies were done out in the wild of freshwater with no human development within several hundred miles and vitamin B12 was in high amounts per 8 ounces. I guess some fermented ingredients like Kombucha can have a little due to bacteria used for fermentation.

Edited by newbjpt13
  • Like 1

Thanks, I read all the pages and it was informative. I need to spend some more time on the site learning how to navigate it seems.

I have tried shilajit but did not notice any effect and took fairly large dosages I think 1 teaspoon of powder. It is usually used in formulas and can enhance the properties of the other herbs in the formulas. I think you will get better results eating a handful of goji berries. This strengthens the body and can also be used as a meal substitute. For probiotics check out kefir it is loaded with them and they get into the gastro intestinal tract and stay there. This supposedly does not happen with yogurt. I have not tried making kefir but I will in the near future. I am thinking of going with raw goats milk kefir as my next addition to my diet.

I've read an interesting piece about shilajit helping with brain function and reducing stress but I've also read that it can be hard to find the real thing. From where do you usually buy yours? Google shows it can be purchased at https://purblack.com. Have you heard anything about these guys?

Edited by aaria

Sign in to follow this