Sign in to follow this  
fefil

Chi Kung for Health-Five 90-second power meditation...

I'd like to get the volume 5 of Terry Dunn's Chi Kung for health: Five 90-second power meditations but not exactly sure what they're. I got the first three from Amazon.com and I really love them. He's a stunning teacher, no doubt, but each dvd delivered to UK cost about $55 so it would be great if I could have some feedback about those meditations before I get the dvd.

The 1st three volumes are truly amazing, highly recommended ❤

You can order 3-4 DVD's together and I can not believe the postage is over 50$. I did not buy first 3 from USA and not sure. But I tried to order from Amazon.com and yeah it was about 25$ for the postage for one DVD. Not 55$ anyway. It could be about 30-40$ for postage for 3 DVD's. And Sifu Terry might be doing the postage for less charge if you buy through his website.

Edited by Eugene

Spare your money and exercise for a year then you can go and buy- The DVD are build so that not the mass on techniques are used but the amount of development by staying with one exercise

Hi there. Yeah I realised that it is better to do one exercise but for 15 minutes and to do, for example, 3 standing ones and 3-4 seated for 15 mins each in one session than to do all of them for 5 minutes each. I spend now about 15 mins for the very first Wuchi stance and it works better than I was doing it for 2-3 mins before

Sign in to follow this