Friend

Practise Insights : The Wayne Cook

Coming Soon, lol sorry, there was this SQL Problem and I post it for some reason it is empty.

Rainbowvein is proofreading the text now. Its about Wayne Cook Posture and Tibetian Prayer Pose for gaining breathing space

and some other stuff.

• Like 4

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Sorry, I almost broke my arm by under chin to grab my ankles. Did you mean shin?

Never mind, I just watch it on you tube.

Edited by hydrogen
  • Like 1

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Sorry, I almost broke my arm by under chin to grab my ankles. Did you mean shin?

Never mind, I just watch it on you tube.

Sorry, for this mistake Hydrogen indeed it is about the Tibetian Pose the arms are wrapped below the Chin and the ancles are crossed.

Here are some stuff I also forgot to tell. I have forgot to here about the purpose of Wayne Cook, different than what is known

when you google it.

The Wayne is used to open up seperate left side, right side. Under point 2. The the arm that grabs the ancle is open the thorax at that side while the one that grap the foot close the side of the thorax. So when one breath normally the thorax side which is open strech more. Key is to observe and watch that both side are equally opened and flexible. When both side are syncronize

by balancing its flexibillity then the 3rd part which opens both side, which is a exercise to strengthen and tonify the diaphragm

beside of syncronizing the brain will be not harmful. With Harmful I mean : If one has a disbalanced system and add

power it powers the balanced part and the disbalanced part, the goal is to reduce the disbalanced part.

The Wayne is one of the exercise in the tool set when one do breathing exercise, before and after.

While doing breathing exercise the pressure, the force, the deepness and the focus change as well rythm, length.

This may cause habits in each of the things I mentioned and cause later problems.

The Wayne is used to free the breathing. In my practise it becomes handy if deal with exercises which are straining

the body. Using it before a practise reduce the amount of blocking in the body and after to remove the blocking

that has build up.

One can use it as a testing device, a detector especially after a practise. When one do the Wayne before the exercise

one will find out the amount the daily existence is adding the blockages. One has to think how to change lifestyle.

After a exercise one see how much is built and than go and contemplate the reason of the blockage and to reduce it

in the next exercise.

As well one can go and do exercise, Wayne, exercise, Wayne, repeat. Until the Wayne does no reaction anymore.

This will enhance the exercise one does and built in safety which reduce the strain one built up.

I speak about of timelength of practise which is 20 years+ and with the start of learning, grains as big as sand of microblockages

are adding each day. But 20years+ will give enough weight for harm after and while doing the practise.

The own art is killing us because the power increase and fuel balance and disbalanced parts. This why with time one get so good

in what we do but still leave world as young as someone who not exercise. This is what I see energetically, the disbalance someone exercise are not found in those who not practise. While those who practise rarely suffer the disbalance someone who not practise.

So taking this blocking out, the performance is smooth out to a better quality.

The Wayne Cook is to be understand as a tool for checking and balance out. The key is to organize life and practise

and so that one not need to rely on Wayne Cook. Wayne Cook is only one way for balancing but I found it as a easy way from

the physical plane to manage problems from energy work.

You're right, grabing under my shin feels better.

Sitting on my butt all day, this is a very good relaxing and streching pose. It's full body work and compact. I can do it without raising suspecion from others. :)

I'm very jealous of one of my muslim colleagues. He put a carpet inside his cubicule and practice all weird postures of Qi Gong. Nobdoy dare to laugh or say anthing about it. We should organize into a religion too. So we can have a 15 minutes QiGong break, 4 times daily as our religious freedom. :)

Thanks for the pose.