Sign in to follow this  
eye_of_the_storm

Blueberry Water

I tend to put fruit juice into water to give it a little something extra... to make the water..more pure I feel... + a slight sweet taste.

so say 2L of water with half a lime juice

Last night I used 1 blueberry and put it into a glass of pure/ distilled water.

I forgot about it... around lunch I saw it again and the water had gone a blue/purple/red colour and..tasted awesome haha :)

Here is my theory...

Water resonates with its environment / or intent... (Dr Emoto anyone?)

by putting blueberries or other fruit juices in the water the water will match the subtle energies /nutrients of the fruit.

so 2L of water will become 2L of lime juice for example...

The taste wont be as strong... though I believe the ...crystal/atomic structure / energetics of the water will mirror (take on the properties of) the lime/ blueberry... other fruits / + herbs :)

Enjoy ^_^

blueberry-lemonade-photo-260-ac-008.jpg

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air
  • Like 1

I think what white wolf is referring to is the atomic structure of water reacting (geometrically?) to the energy of the blueberry, sunshine, and the worm poo and migrant workers that grew it.

http://is-masaru-emoto-for-real.com/

I like the idea, I think that if we can change our own and others resonance with intent, then why not food and water? I would like to see more research on the subject.

^ hmm that reminds me... a person I once knew would put crystals etc into the water

was reading yesterday also about preparing food with love (which I always say is the secret ingredient) as the food absorbs ones thoughts...

Perhaps this is one of the reasons for blessing food and giving thanks in many traditions.

are you talking mixtures vs. compounds? i think that putting one in the other is just a mixture

What Oildrops said, more or less ;)

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

Sign in to follow this