Sign in to follow this  
Art

"Correlations" with Magnetism and Qi

Hello all,

I hope this topic arrives to you in the spirit intended. I have recently been dabbling with my knowledge of magnetism and "electricity". I, like most, were taught the information contained in classical physics as it relates to these topics. Recently I stumbled on to some discussions regarding the work of individuals such as Nikola Tesla, Eric Dollard, Ed Leedskalnin, and others.

My imagination has been bursting at the seems with the implications of what their work (often suppressed) has on our basic understanding.

For example, gravity is not a separate force. It is due to the magnetic moment within objects. In fact, all there is is magnetism, as some in these discussions have proposed. There are no electrons or protons, rather they are the same particle and the charge they have is due to the direction they are facing. Another discussion concerns flow of charge (and flow of magnetic current); we are taught there is only one current but in actuality there are two.... The list goes on and on; not discrediting anything, but opening up to new possibilities.

I've relayed this information rather poorly and hastily, but when taken into context of yin/yang polarity, these discussions make some sense.

Ah, assimilation of knowledge. Learning, unlearning, relearning, starting over again. Any discussion would be appreciated. I'm no expert and am learning these things myself, but am open to bringing these discussions to you all as well.

Regards,

Art

Hi Art,

I too have an interest in the very broad topic - energy.

That I have installed limited solar would be an indicator of my interest.

When I work out with my weights I wear a belt that has four magnetic strips in it at the back. I don't know if it is physical or psychlogical but after I have worn it for about an hour my back actually feels better.

I agree, everything that exists can be reduced to energy. And yes, I hold to the understanding of Chi energy and its polarities, Yin (ground) and Yang (positive). (That could be said better but it's good enough for now.)

Sign in to follow this