I certainly like him so far...

He seems to be very Intelligent and it is weirdly relieving to see a very popular Guru who is as intelligent and thoughtful as he is.

He is mobilizing a massive charity movement {from what I can tell} and it sounds like his meditation processes are very strong.

What do people think? Anyone met him? Done his workshops?

I certainly like him so far...

He seems to be very Intelligent and it is weirdly relieving to see a very popular Guru who is as intelligent and thoughtful as he is.

He is mobilizing a massive charity movement {from what I can tell} and it sounds like his meditation processes are very strong.

What do people think? Anyone met him? Done his workshops?

I'm almost done with the online inner engineering, which is like a beginner's course in the Isha program. As I wrote in the other thread by Serene Blue, it's incredible. It's the most profound thing I've done since Kunlun. He clears up so much garbage for me. I'm going to go see him in October in the states when he will be teaching a course.

Aren't you in Australia? He' going to be teaching there soon. I posted a link in another thread as a reply to your post, but wasn't sure if you got it. http://australia.innerengineering.com/

His life story is also extensive, especially his past life stories, his interaction with disembodied beings, the dhyanyalinga. I don't remember ever being so excited about a teacher, including the ones I have read.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

I'm gonna have to look into this guy more...I watched one video some time ago and wasn't particularly impressed, but I keep hearing good things so maybe I need to dig deeper.

$150 for the online Inner Engineering course...that's gonna have to wait for quite awhile. :P Saving all my money for Lomax's workshop.

thanks Lucky7, yes I did get the link. That started my research fest :)

But I still have not spoken to people about their own experiences with him, hence this thread :lol:

Are the Techniques different or similar to other schools? Any critiques? What is the most awesome thing/s?

Thanks.

Seth.

thanks Lucky7, yes I did get the link. That started my research fest :)

But I still have not spoken to people about their own experiences with him, hence this thread :lol:

Are the Techniques different or similar to other schools? Any critiques? What is the most awesome thing/s?

Thanks.

Seth.

I have only learned one "technique" in the course, and it's the most generic one imaginable....chanting Aum! :lol: The main technique you learn is the Shambhavi Mahamudra which I haven't got to yet and has to be learned in person.

Nothing he teaches is particularly new, it's the way he goes about it that's so fresh. It's not contaminated but straight from his own experiences. He says he's had no teachers in this lifetime and no spiritual education. That's why I like it so much, the way he weaves everything together into a coherent whole without a background of spiritual grandeur.

I don't have a critique so far. Maybe that his "scientific" explanations are sometimes a bit weak, but I think he does that so people from strong western backgrounds can have a way to relate. But then again, he is better at it than most teachers I have seen.

• Like 1

Old Green posted a video from Sadguru in a thread i made back in January. it had the kind of truth that can get you into trouble in certain circles. it had MY KIND OF TRUTH! :)

GREAT video.

Edited by Hundun
  • Like 4