flowing hands

The Dao is open?

FH... you're as close to acceptance as you'll ever be.

Dao Is Open is for open minds but you'll likely not change any thinking there.

Tao House is for lost souls... too lost for saving.

Tao Bum... I'll bite my lip and we'll see as responses are already telling... but you are probably in the most right place.

IMO, what people want, even they are into deep practice, is PROOF of your claim. This may require either physical, energetic, spiritual, or dao level experience; You have to figure what each person wants.

I have heard and 'felt' your ideas and so accept them on an energetic and spiritual level. I don't claim a dao level since I am not so sure exactly anyone knows this except maybe someone like you...

I have said already that I am not going to do tricks: a true Daoist Master leads people away from religion and back to simplicity, back to the very source of why we are all living. So firstly I hope my words bring some truth and understanding to some.

Secondly, I have added an extra page to my site. There people can ask for help in many ways. Some people may never find relief from their suffering or answers to their questions and so I won't be successful for them; this is the way. Others, I hope, will find what I have done for them will be of great help. In this way, people will be able to realize for themselves the value and the power of the Immortals. I am a medium between the seldom seen world and the mortal world. I am putting the power of realization into your hands, for whatever I say or do will not convince everyone.