Sign in to follow this  
skydog

something

something in me wanted to sound clever, write on internet cafe, connect with you all too

not fair why do i always do that put myself down by explaining no no bad sinan no nooooooo

bad sinnnnnnnnnnan no noooooooo okhh hoo ok hooo okkkkkkkk nice change why change relax

let it flow hmm distracted its okj nicee peace internet cafe la di da da head bop how cool i am

why am i doing this drum du du dua lion king, what peace i feel, man looked at me like im crazy cool spiritual foreigner

I can live with that I CAN LIVE WITH THAT, I CAN LIVE WITH THATTTTTTT AH LA LA..ah la la

switched pages, wrote new paragraph, new chapter in my life, emgles facebook, oh nice and spontaneous good one

good one good one buddy, you good guy thank you for having a good one having a good shit,

lets get drunk and rowdy and discuss this concept of having a good shit, having a good shit is a lot like not having a good shit, they are all a part of the circle of life, in the circle of life, 80 pound for those tickets, oh well i enjoyed the experience, ahh nice memories, what nice memories create trees, tree are created in the forests of fern gully, fern gully what a nice film, but she wouldnt spoon me, me no not like, not liking and liking are great

Sign in to follow this