Sign in to follow this  
Meroe

Im happy to be here

Nice to meet you guys, i practice Taijiquan and Daoist Nei-Gong so hopefully ill fit in well here ^_^ i look forward to sharing my experiences and interacting with others on this website. i already messaged the admin about a problem im having with absolutely no reply for over a month, hopefully one of you can help me. im having trouble filling out my profile because when i click my username in the top right corner and click my profile, then press edit my profile, i always get the folllowing message:

"[#1026] You are not permitted to modify all or some of your profile information."

Someone please help!

Nice to meet you guys, i practice Taijiquan and Daoist Nei-Gong so hopefully ill fit in well here ^_^ i look forward to sharing my experiences and interacting with others on this website. i already messaged the admin about a problem im having with absolutely no reply for over a month, hopefully one of you can help me. im having trouble filling out my profile because when i click my username in the top right corner and click my profile, then press edit my profile, i always get the folllowing message:

"[#1026] You are not permitted to modify all or some of your profile information."

Someone please help!

Well it seems as though making this topic remedied my problem, so now time for an awesome profile! :ninja:

Hello Meroe and welcome to the TaoBums.

Yes. Once you have posted in the Lobby it unlocks the other area's of the site. Good luck.

Sign in to follow this