thelerner

Number 1 on wish list for the Board

I think some of the best discussions are in the Personal area. But they're hard to find, its cluttered with people who haven't posted for years, or only written 3 or 4 times then abandoned it.

So the worthwhile posters tend to get hidden. I know it would be quite a bit of work but I'd love to see a reordering of poster there, with the more active ones on top, and the abandoned ones on the very bottom.

Happy Turkey Day to All. This site and its members and moderators are one of things I'm thankful for :)

• Like 2

I think some of the best discussions are in the Personal area. But they're hard to find, its cluttered with people who haven't posted for years, or only written 3 or 4 times then abandoned it.

So the worthwhile posters tend to get hidden. I know it would be quite a bit of work but I'd love to see a reordering of poster there, with the more active ones on top, and the abandoned ones on the very bottom.

Happy Turkey Day to All. This site and its members and moderators are one of things I'm thankful for :)

thats a good idea

happy thanksgiving!