Sign in to follow this  
captstav

Glad To Be Here.

Hi Everyone,

This looks like a very nice group, I'm pleased to meet you.

I am an Australian guy living in Geneva, Switzrland at the moment. I'm interested in Tao, the way, sexual Chi etc.

I have joined because I've seen some references in posts to Sephane Hemon (ideagasms.net) who is a teacher I'd like to discuss very much.

Thanks

Steve

Hi Cap,

I guess we've already "met" on the thread about the ideagasms DVD, but greetings again from another part of Europe! (I'm a "part-time" American living in Vigo, Spain.)

At first I viewed Stephane with a mixture of appreciation and skepticism. Some of his practical advice on male-female relationships made sense to me, but I couldn't alway go for his metaphysical take on things. I have to say now, though, that I have a very deep respect for him when it comes to matters of sexuality, based on the DVD with Ghita. Wow!

Have you checked out the "Girlfriend Training Program"? The title makes me laugh, but since my girlfriend has a very good sense of humor and definitely appreciates the contents of the DVD, perhaps she'd be open to the new material as well.

Happy trails,

Peregrino

Sign in to follow this