Sign in to follow this  
Verv

New & Totally Inexperienced

I am Verv, I live in Korea and I am a soldier.

I read the Tao Teh Ching for the first time based on a recommendation when I was 16, I am now 21. I read it on 1 Jan and I remember I read it daily for almost a month, soaking it in. I kept a certain zeal for it, and when I joined the Army at 17 instead of a Bible I carried it around with me.

I am now reading Chuang Tzu and I like it a lot.

I am more interested in Taoism in practice lately, but really, I only know the things I read in the Tao Teh Ching and by Chuang-tzu. And honestly: I do not know the first thing of meditation or any of these Chinese words on here, hahaha. I am a newb at taoism.

personally i like punk and oi music. my life revolves around alcohol and good times.

i am here to read what you people write, try to comment, try to understand some things, i guess. i want to know more.

my conceptions of taoism are very personal, and i doubt they have much grounding, and that by and large, i am the equivalent of a random guy who reads some literature and has an opinion, nothing more, nothing less.

Welcome aboard Verv!

I am also new to The Tao Bums site and have already found many interesting things to read and think about. I am wonderfully amazed at how people from all over the world can now come together so easily! The www is a great boon to mankind indeed!-

See ya 'round - Wayfarer

Edited by Wayfarer64

Sign in to follow this