Marblehead

Is anything really objective?

Mh,

Okay. I just want to thank everyone who participated in this thread. I think we did a really good job at staying on topic while there were active conversations going

i agree it is a good thread even if this type of thing,

"i guess there is a brain its just asleep. what about ghosts? non-corporeal entities?"

from a post of anamatva , certainly grabs my attention and i hope for further discusion along these lines as well. but being a little seasoned here, knowing it is a Marblehead thread, i exercised restraint

and hope it presents itself in another thread(soon)

maybe we can start exploring some of the other taoist classics aside from ttc?

(as we have a sub forum for that)

has chuang tzu been completely worn out here already?

I think we have a pretty good discussion about ghosts, spirits and immortals in the Chapter 60 thread of the TTC. I think all other aspects of the chapter have been discussed to everyones's satisfaction so we could continue that discussion there if you like.

I am already working on ideas for Chuang Tzu's work for after we finish the TTC. Not sure how I would like to work it yet but I am sure once I am ready y'all will give me some really good ideas.

We haven't even grazed the surface of Zhuang Zi - I think the intention is to get that up and running once all the Dao De Jing chapters have been addressed at least a bit. At least that's the scuttlebutt I read.

Thanks Steve. Yes, That is what I am hoping for.