Sign in to follow this  

Western Practice For Western People

I have now read from a couple of different sources that western occultismis the best suited spiritual practicefor western people. eastern practice for eastern people.

this is because, apparantly, of our inherent mental and spiritual frameworks.

on an intersting note.. madame blavatsky (or whatever,) outright said that caucasion white men are the least suited humans for magic. I like to think that I am an exception lol... but it is a discouraging thing to read.

on the bright side though.. blavatsky may just as well have been a little bit crazy. she is, afterall, the only person (I know of,) to talk about a city of mahatmas.. or great sould or whatever.. in the himilaya's. I am assuming it is astral... but why hasn't any other master confirmed this?

I think I am half-crazy and half-psychic, because I 'hear' peoples' thoughts sometimes. I think that blavatsky was simliar to me in this respect.

---

do you think that by studying the tao te ching, or smiliar items, brings out archetypical behavior in the student? (ie, specifically-- reading the tao te ching brings out the 'wise old man' in you...) how long do you think you would haveto study the tao te ching, and live through the 'wise old man' archetype, to make it a permanent imprint on your psyche, (persona, specifically? then again I think I know the answer to this... as long as I am right about the studying bringing out the archetype in you.)

I have now read from a couple of different sources that western occultismis the best suited spiritual practicefor western people. eastern practice for eastern people.

this is because, apparantly, of our inherent mental and spiritual frameworks.

on an intersting note.. madame blavatsky (or whatever,) outright said that caucasion white men are the least suited humans for magic. I like to think that I am an exception lol... but it is a discouraging thing to read.

I'm not sure how to make my point without using the g word..god..but at times we connect with god and listen to 'him'. Other times we hear our own voice or something else because we got lost and stopped listening. The weird stuff is when someone who is connected stops listening and gets caught up in whatever they are caught up in. That's my take on the subject..and hence religious doctrine is born, and strange stuff about how 'white men can't jump or do magic'.

my two cents

T

Sign in to follow this