beoman

blocked chakras in center of head

Maybe someone already said this, but...

Chinese medicine (acupuncture & herbs) is all over headaches (I mean, "good at solving 'em"). Best bet is to go see a dr of Ch.Medicine.

Yes. +++

But folks do need to understand that Chinese medicine is much more than just acupuncture & herbs; Tui Na, Taoist Neuro-Energetic Medicine, and Medical qigong are other modalities in Chinese Medicine.

I find it strange that so many people wish for (whatever is wrong with them) or attribute (whatever is wrong with them) to "chakras". I would say in clinic over 30 years I have only found a very few cases where this was so. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it usually is a duck.

Hello all,

Too much vipassana has made my head hurt! Basically, at all waking hours (and sometimes in dreams), i have a fluxing set of very hard, solid-seeming, often-painful sensations in the center of my head. the focal point seems to be slightly behind the eyes, in the center of the eyes

Do you use intense concentration at some points (focus in the head)? Do you use some long sitting meditation? How many hours a day?

Either you are practicing not correctly, or (most probably) the practice itself is harmful and leads to such effects.

It is better immediately to stop this practice.