Sign in to follow this  
little

Hello everyone

I have lurked around in the ttb forum for quite some time and it lead to creating my own account for this. :D

So hello everyone.

I have lurked around in the ttb forum for quite some time and it lead to creating my own account for this. :D

So hello everyone.

Hello

I will do my retreat in a litle apartment in the southern part of Stockholm. :lol:

Welcome to thetaobums

Fire Dragon

Hello

I will do my retreat in a litle apartment in the southern part of Stockholm. :lol:

Welcome to thetaobums

Fire Dragon

Hi Fire Dragon. :)

May I ask what kind of retreat it will be?

Hi Fire Dragon. :)

May I ask what kind of retreat it will be?

Hello

My retreat is wery long.

Have you heard about the story of the western adept wery interested in yoga and meditation going to the Himalayas to wisit a guru. He traveled for a long time and did do alot of investigation to find the man. (Are the gurus in India never women?). After a few mounths of asking people where he was and a long travel in the mountains he found the man. The guru did give the man an advice and this advice was the only thing the guru did tell the man. "Go home"

So basically my retreat goes on as long as I live where ever I am at. And I will do my comon practise, which at the moment is moslty practises from mr Eric Steven Yudeloves books or from the universal tao system.

Inner smile

fusion of the five elements

iron shirt

sexual kung fu

bone breathing

8 brocades

some hatha yoga

Different kind of breathing exercises

tao yin

And I will soon start to open the 8 extraordinary meridians and to learn the practise of the golden elixir qigong acording to Mantak Chia.

I look forward to here more about your retreat and what adventures you will go true during it. And I hope I will be able to do something similar like a longer retreat myself someday, untill then my life retreat goes on ^_^

Happy Journey and may you find something that realy is aligned with your spirit, and something that is not, for the learning of it.

FD

Hello

My retreat is wery long.

Have you heard about the story of the western adept wery interested in yoga and meditation going to the Himalayas to wisit a guru. He traveled for a long time and did do alot of investigation to find the man. (Are the gurus in India never women?). After a few mounths of asking people where he was and a long travel in the mountains he found the man. The guru did give the man an advice and this advice was the only thing the guru did tell the man. "Go home"

So basically my retreat goes on as long as I live where ever I am at. And I will do my comon practise, which at the moment is moslty practises from mr Eric Steven Yudeloves books or from the universal tao system.

Inner smile

fusion of the five elements

iron shirt

sexual kung fu

bone breathing

8 brocades

some hatha yoga

Different kind of breathing exercises

tao yin

And I will soon start to open the 8 extraordinary meridians and to learn the practise of the golden elixir qigong acording to Mantak Chia.

I look forward to here more about your retreat and what adventures you will go true during it. And I hope I will be able to do something similar like a longer retreat myself someday, untill then my life retreat goes on ^_^

Happy Journey and may you find something that realy is aligned with your spirit, and something that is not, for the learning of it.

FD

:)

Of course a special retreat is not necessary. Integrating things into the daily live helps alot especially if a critical mass is reached.

Your practice sounds interesting much luck and success with it. Opening the extraordinary meridians should be very helpfull from what I hear. Some of the other practices can also be real jewels if developed to a deep level.

Until I aproach a long term retreat it will probably take some years but there is no rush.

Sign in to follow this