xabir2005

My e-book/e-journal 'Who Am I?'

much appreciated xabir, is this was is meant by your method of contemplation " Is there anything other [than

awareness/being the forms of awareness]?', 'What is this?', 'Where does Awareness

end and manifestation begin?"

I could not find any other description of contemplation in your e-book.

much appreciated xabir, is this was is meant by your method of contemplation " Is there anything other [than

awareness/being the forms of awareness]?', 'What is this?', 'Where does Awareness

end and manifestation begin?"

I could not find any other description of contemplation in your e-book.

There are different types of contemplation being discussed in the book itself. Self-inquiry will lead to the I AM stage and I have had quite a number of conversations on the practice of that.

What you quoted will lead to non-dual insight... The 'Pure Awareness' experienced in I AM can then be seen as being no different than the arising manifestation - non-dual, no subject-object dichotomy.

The method that led me to the insight of Anatta was the contemplation on Bahiya Sutta, which I also mentioned in that e-book. http://awakeningtoreality.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-commentary-on-bahiya-sutta.html

Other than the method, having 'right view' is also important for subtler insights like Anatta and Emptiness to arise.

Edited by xabir2005