Sign in to follow this  
Non

cold draw vs big draw, any difference?

Guest tao4joe

Well when you actually do the practise you focus on the energy and focus on lifting up the testicles. Why I wrote about the muscles was beacase you do not have to work with any muscles above the penis to lift the testicles. If you learn to distinguise betwean the different muscles in the urogenital area it will become obvious that the abdominal muscles not is involved at all!

When I actually do the testicle breathing I work most of the time only with the lifting of the testicles and focusing on the energy. But sometimes I add wery subtle muslcle forces as in the big draw. You can add any of them but doing them wery softly or subtle, not at all as much as in the big draw. Most of the time I just work with the enregy and testicles though.

THe lifting of the testicles is wery subtle also, it is not lifting them wery much. It feels like lifting them one milimeter or less, perhaps it is more I do not know.

I actually don´t know the anatomy of that muscle involved in lifting the testicles, but I can absolutely wery clearly feel that I lift them and nothing else is squicing at the same time.

FD

Just wanted to point out that TB is done with the pelvic diaphragm, way above the penis, most others are done with the uro genital diaphragm and is at the base of the body, but very correct that the abs should not come into play when practicing TB, especially after a few months.

Edited by tao4joe

Guest tao4joe

i dunno about you guys, but something long and hard poking around close to my bum hole is a sure way to quickly make my errection go down hahaha :P

thats funny, but its btwn the testicles and the anus, and after you do TB, and big draw a little while you will be locked very tight down there don't worry. ha.

Guest tao4joe

Blume,

I think Yogani, who teaches the finger lock as a preliminary method, said that using it once a week shouldn't cause problems. I suspect that some people will be able to do it more without adverse effects depending on how healthy they are in that region. But not a LOT more. What is pretty much guaranteed to cause serious stagnation is using the finger lock several times in one sitting.

I never understood this sentiment. Why would clenching muscles really hard to block the ejaculate produce less stagnation than using the finger lock?

IMO, the real skill to develop here is to bypass the ejaculatory reflex entirely, i.e. no squeezing or pressing or drawing required. I think this is what EagleShen was referring to as well.

If "Yogani" is only stopping ejac once a week he should not be giving advice on sex with a woman, using the muscles to block ensures proper amount of contraction to revert the energy not block it. peace out..

Just wanted to point out that TB is done with the pelvic diaphragm, way above the penis, most others are done with the uro genital diaphragm and is at the base of the body, but very correct that the abs should not come into play when practicing TB, especially after a few months.

Thanks for the clarification :)

Thanks for the clarification :)

So testicular breathing is not the same as the cool draw then?

btw it's hard using wiki to see just what the difference is between the urogenital and the pelvic diaphragm.

The pc muscle squeeze or kegel seems to isolate the same thing. The pelvic region is not really above the penis?

Edited by Non

So testicular breathing is not the same as the cool draw then?

btw it's hard using wiki to see just what the difference is between the urogenital and the pelvic diaphragm.

The pc muscle squeeze or kegel seems to isolate the same thing. The pelvic region is not really above the penis?

Hello, the testicular breathing is definitely the same as the cool draw, but I pass on the anatomical parth of your question, to someone knowing that part better than me. I have always thought that the anathomy of the pelvic is rather tricky :)

FD

Sign in to follow this