Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

homunculus

cdf993a5.jpg

This shows the somatosensory. It shows how much of the brain is designated to each body part.

Maybe that is god right there? Maybe we are looking at a picture of god? :)

The lips, hands, feet and sex organs are considerably more sensitive than other parts of the body, so the homunculus has grossly large lips, hands and genitals. Well known in the field of neurology, this is also commonly called 'the little man inside the brain.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homunculus

Edited by GrandTrinity

cool find! I'm sure the picture scales the sense of touch. I've heard that the sense of touch is like nothing compared to our sense of vision. It would be interesting to see a pie chart of the senses and how much of the brain's activity each requires.

hahahaha, yeah! You could find such pie charts, there is a lot of homunculus pics if you go to www.alltheweb.com or whatever other image searcher...this one is an artist's rendition so it might not be scientific, although all the aother ones I could find did not show a larger penis, hmmm?

Anyways, I have been meditating a lot on the Caduceus symbol, a VERY powerful symbol talked about a lot in the recently published and important book, Astrotheology and Shamanism. It seems that the caduceus is the best channels, essentialy!

Oops, by best channels I meant to write BELT channels, but they are the the best too, as they are what is needed for psychic self defense...extremely powerful!

Edited by GrandTrinity

Sign in to follow this