Athanor

Adyashanti: Emptiness Dancing

Amazon.com

I have to tell you, this is one of the most surprising books I've ever read on the topic of spirituality. It clearly outlines problems that spiritual seekers face but no one really talks about. It asks and answers important questions, it helps to deal with things that are unsure or uncertain in many of us.

Adyashanti is not from the far-east, he was born and grown up in the western culture, so he has a unique perspective, and a much greater understanding of the problems of western seekers.

A part of the description:

"From the first stages of realization to its evolutionary implications, Adyashanti shares a treasure trove of insights into the challenges of the inner life, offering lucid, down-to-earth advice on topics ranging from the ego, illusion, and "spiritual addiction" to compassion, letting go, the eternal now, and more."

I recommend this book for everyone who is seeking something in the realm of spirituality, and for those who aren't :)

Amazon.com

I have to tell you, this is one of the most surprising books I've ever read on the topic of spirituality. It clearly outlines problems that spiritual seekers face but no one really talks about. It asks and answers important questions, it helps to deal with things that are unsure or uncertain in many of us.

Adyashanti is not from the far-east, he was born and grown up in the western culture, so he has a unique perspective, and a much greater understanding of the problems of western seekers.

A part of the description:

"From the first stages of realization to its evolutionary implications, Adyashanti shares a treasure trove of insights into the challenges of the inner life, offering lucid, down-to-earth advice on topics ranging from the ego, illusion, and "spiritual addiction" to compassion, letting go, the eternal now, and more."

I recommend this book for everyone who is seeking something in the realm of spirituality, and for those who aren't :)

Very good book, its an ego detanator he is a very clear teacher that cuts right to the truth without any extra fluff, his insight and teachings are great.