devoid

Leading Qi to the teeth

Posted (edited)

Awesome thread, and I am having some root canal aches.   First port of call is using my Hangsun Oral Irrigator (£20 #1 life hack), and putting 1 tsp hydrogen peroxide in the back with warm water and jetting.  Can also be done with Listerine.   Not though that it is better for the machine to just put the listerine in the mouth and jet with water, eventually putting substances in the machine causes a buildup in the machine.   But it is only £20 !!!!

One approach I can think of comes from The Book of Thoth, which is to scramble the energy in the impure area (with random energy) and then flood it with ordered energy.   Alternating in this way breaks up the existing impurities, and then the ordered beam restructures it.   How?   I would do the violet flame, and then either visualise a white spiritual light there of your choice or just do qigong.

Another approach is simply to do Healing Tao Bone Marrow Neigong with the qi breathed into the skeleton from fingers and bones and as it passes over the face emphasise the teeth.   The proscribed roots are in  Mantak Chia's book.   Or do Heaven and Earth Qigong from BKF which passes down over the face.

Another possibility is removal and replacement with a ceramic implant on a medical holiday somewhere where it's not too expensive.  But less is probably more.

Violet flame might be a bit violent, outer dissolving is the safer option.

Edited by rideforever

Posted (edited)

Seems to be helping, for this problem and also in general as I have a bad history of fillings, although apparently my teeth are "very good" according to my dentist today.

My protocol is 30mins :

5 mins Outer Dissolving on the related tooth, plus the main points around the mount including the stomach channel, filtrum under the nose, corners of the mouth

5 mins Bone Marrow breathing, resting in a peaceful field full of sunlight, fingers up the arms to the throat then emphasising bright energy smile and jaws then up over the face down the back spine legs out the feet

Repeat all x 3 (reverse the direction of Bone Marrow breathing second time round)

Plus lots of ZZ which vastly increases the efficacy of Outer Dissolving.

face points.jpg

bbb.jpg

Edited by rideforever

Posted (edited)

Another thing is putting 1/3 calcium magnesium powder (Now Foods) into my toothpaste (Dant Kranti).

It is a re-mineralising powder, putting the right kind of minerals into your mouth.

Also very easy to do, old jar powder toothpaste mix with spoon, lid on, keep in bathroom.

Edited by rideforever