Sign in to follow this  
nanema

Howdy y'all!

I'm glad I found these forums - I'm really interested in talking about the Tao! :)

Anyways, in this introduction, I'm supposed to talk about who I am...I don't know who "I" am, but who I is some weird guy interested in all things Eastern and Erisian. I is interested in these things, because he found the Way of Zen by Alan Watts in his college library. And that book thoroughly turned his world around until he realized that Alan Watts was preaching Alan Watts, not Zen or Taoism or Vedanta or Buddhism. So, I went to his library and bookstores reading all sorts of weird things - anything from Bankei to Nagarjuna to Robert Anton Wilson - until he had found the three Taoist classics: the Daodejing, the Zhuangzi, and the Liezi. Those three guys, they spoke to him. So he has been reading and analyzing and studying those texts for the last couple of years and because he has a question and would like to talk about the Tao, he has come to these forums.

Other than that, I likes good music, strong alcohol, loud guns, cute kittens, and he especially likes those four things combined. B)

Edited by nanema

Hi Nanema,

Welcome!

May you enjoy your time here.

Other than that, I likes good music, strong alcohol, loud guns, cute kittens, and he especially likes those four things combined.

I have mine narrowed down to two: Loud music and wild women.

Happy Trails!

Sign in to follow this