Any experiences with MMS?

Recommended Posts

it tastes like bleach but less offensive and it feels acidic as if I was having too much HCL in my stomach so I think it wouldn't be safe for ulcers, I didn't feel any improvements in my energy, but then again I wasn't violently ill, I took it when I had a cold and it did clear rather quickly. the site says it cures malaria and can even detox heavy metals among many other claims. I think it can be good for food poisoning by directly clearing the digestive system of harmful bacteria.


MMS is chlorine dioxide, but because it is unstable they give you sodium chlorite to which you can then add lemon or citric acid to get the chlorine dioxide. chlorine dioxide is also used as a disinfectant in mouth rinse products, swimming pools, aquariums, and for air conditioners.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites