de_paradise

ultradepth hypnosis

Before I started all this meditation stuff I was doing self hypnosis, just to know how deeply I could go.

Well, if any of you have studied hypnosis, in general there are levels, the most common being somnambulism, and deeper than that is called the coma or esdaile state. That was considered the deepest state until a guy named Walter Sichort discovered a deeper state, and this state was noted similar to delta sleep, where dreamless healing takes place.

http://ultradepth.com/UDI%20Online%20Store.htm

I bought the recording and used it over the course of a year. Typically I would start the recording, and emerge at the end, without knowelege of what happened in between, feeling refreshed not drowsy. (It wasnt sleep, because if you emerge or awaken during the countup its a telltale sign of hypnosis not sleep)

The second time I used the tape, something really strange happened, and in hindsight I must have reached some kind of samadhi during the hypnosis because after that time, continuing for about one week I noted unusual phenomena. First, I was very energetic, not hyper, but just not tired. Also I did serious cardio exercise, and it was like my heart beat didnt rise much, I didnt get exerted. Also, my pain threshold seemed to vanish. I remember carrying heavy grocery bags that cut into my skin, but I just didnt get tired or feel pain. Negativity or other people just didnt seem to affect me like they ususally could, like I was placid--and my friend noticed. So I gave him the recording but his mind was too hyper to allow himself to relax, and in hypnosis its primary that you allow yourself to go into hypnosis.

I felt like superman, but the effects peaked after a few days, and disappeared after a week. But I continued using it because I realized that it was some kind of meditation shortcut, and at that time I disliked meditation. The first time I felt qi was when I somehow awoke during the hypnosis, and there was some kind of dancing energy on my leg.

The effects that I had from using the recording are not unusual, but not everyone has profound effects like that. I took the practitioner course, but I have not used it on anyone. The deep state has limited clinical application in an office setting, but for people who are spiritual seekers, it has much to offer.

This recording was what really kick-started my meditations, because once your body knows how to relax, you can access that relaxation by yourself.

Hope this helps! Any questions, please ask.

• Like 1