froggie

Merkaba breathing?

Does anyone know anything about merkaba breathing? (Like what Drunvalo Melchizedek talks about)

More specifically: Does it do positive things?

Edited by froggie

Does anyone know anything about merkaba breathing? (Like what Drunvalo Melchizedek talks about)

More specifically: Does it do positive things?

I've just heard of it and know someone who is deep into that stuff. He's experienced positive results all around.

I've now read much about it and it's actually opening the central channel and letting chi go through it, developing and storing in the lowest dan tien from the chi that goes through the central channel, and inner smile kind of practise/feeling/warmth/radiating-good-stuff/feeling-good, plus the extra geometrics stuff and chi shield after the prior steps have been taken and with success.

I've now read much about it and it's actually opening the central channel and letting chi go through it, developing and storing in the lowest dan tien from the chi that goes through the central channel, and inner smile kind of practise/feeling/warmth/radiating-good-stuff/feeling-good, plus the extra geometrics stuff and chi shield after the prior steps have been taken and with success.

Merkabah breathing isn't so taoist, but I guess you can kind of unify the two systems as words are only describing the seemingly shared realities.

Everything is Tao!

There was a thread I made a while back look for it under Wun Yuen Gong name!!

regards

Ape

Eh... whatever. I'm talking about different approaches. Besides, I'm a Buddhist, I don't believe in a singular substance that we all are. I just believe that all substances are inherently empty, even consciousness, thus people have what seem's like oneness experiences, but really consciousness is just seeing through everything, not becoming one with everything. So, oneness is a mis-cognition.

Like I said everything is Tao!!! :D

Yes, I know it's a blissful experience. There are high blisses that are not liberation from Samsara. Not sure if Taoism and Buddhism have different goals yet. Buddhist cosmology seems to get more nitty gritty.

The thing is there is so much to learn and it can be all found within yourself. The buddhist cosmology isnt real public that would be great to read more of and understand I must say.

thanks

APe

The thing is there is so much to learn and it can be all found within yourself. The buddhist cosmology isnt real public that would be great to read more of and understand I must say.

thanks

APe

That's true, it is all within/without simultaneously.

http://www.amazon.com/Myriad-Worlds-Cosmol...4214&sr=1-7

It's detailed enough for an English translation. It's part of the Treasury of Knowledge. Or... "Myriad Worlds" is a translation of the first of ten books in Tibetan contained within the major treatise "The Infinite Ocean of Knowledge", which itself is a commentary on the root verses "The Encompassment of All Knowledge."

It'll rock you!

Edited by Vajrahridaya

There is, if I recall correctly, some experienced discussion in depth about merkaba on this site, if you do a search.