Sign in to follow this  
Jade02

Paul Dong Empty Force

Is Paul Dong a good master to learn Empty Force (ling kong jing) from? I got his book I just wanna know.

Is Paul Dong a good master to learn Empty Force (ling kong jing) from? I got his book I just wanna know.

I've heard good things about Paul Dong as well, he comes off as a realy sweet person.Jim, the student of John Chang had nothing but good things to say about Paul.Event detailing an encounter with paul when Chang went on his two year retreat.He said he could feel Paul's chi attempting to push him aside but his yin chi prevented him from doing it.It made him immediately ill. Paul told him that his master in China is more powerful but Jim wasn't that interested.Remarking that empty force isn't that rare or far removed from the western world.There are several masters who are quite young in San. Fran. who are more powerful than Paul.Also remarking that you can't compare it too neigung...there just isn't that much power.I've read most of Paul's book I don't recall abstinence being mentioned.The reason I mention it is due to a study of kong jing I'm doing now with a guy from China and conservation of jing is required.

Sign in to follow this