froggie

100% absorbable

What? You tell people its bad, and then tell them to try it out for them selves, and THEN you say you havent even tried it yourself??? So you really dont know what you are talking about conserning these green powders...?(I know you know a lot of other things though ;) )

I mostly eat products from Pure Planet because they dont use any additives at all. Just the pure product. Try out their Greens of Kamut if you want somewhere to start.

I don't recommend placing trust in any one food or supplement to protect your health. I certainly don't place my faith in any one food or supplement. I think you would be better off just eating fresh greens like spinach, kale,etc., whether store-bought, from the farmer's market, or home-grown. It's not that much harder to buy fresh greens and store them in the refrigerator. You're going to have a hard time convincing me that green powders are better than fresh greens.

Also, the overall quality of the plant is very important. You can't check the Brix of a green powder. I suppose you could send it off to a food lab to have it analyzed, but it's still easier to buy or grow fresh greens.

You're going to have a hard time convincing me that green powders are better than fresh greens.

Im not trying to convince you that powdered grass juices are better than fresh greens. The thing is you said powder was bad for us. And THAT statement is simply not true.

I enjoy all the other things you say very much so please keep sharing your wisdom ;)

Im not trying to convince you that powdered grass juices are better than fresh greens. The thing is you said powder was bad for us. And THAT statement is simply not true.

I enjoy all the other things you say very much so please keep sharing your wisdom ;)

I think I'll stick with my greens. :)