froggie

unfreakinbelievable

unfreakinbelievable, amazing

"all foreign satellite tv news has been stopped in Iran - they think a blinded man cannot see in the darkness"

"Iran tv has said almost nothing about Sea of Green exept that some 'thugs' attacked police"

"Yahoo, Gmail and Hotmail is now completely out of service in Iran - #Iranelection"

What does that mean -for any- country in the world actually?

That -any- government is or would be capable of doing this?

What solutions can we offer ourselves for protection against these kind of actions by entities? How can everyone increase everyone's autonomy in any regard? I would like to debate that ....

(quote source: http://twitter.com/persiankiwi)

This has been the state of things for decades in North Korea... I mean, the people think that Kim Jung Il invented the hamburger and their media and history books back up any nonsense that their glorious leader spouts. Did I mention that Jung Il is also the direct decedent of Korea's founder god? :rolleyes:

We in the US grow up with this sort of idea that the "bad" stuff of history is behind us. Humans from "history" were crazy and a bunch of nut jobs, but now we'rein a age of sanity.

It's really just a way we psychologically protect our selves. The world is f-ing crazy guys. Really crazy. Horrors abound on planet Earth.