Sign in to follow this  
longrhythm

I'm a little drunk

so let me note that my liver is taxed, my kidneys are overabundant. I'm feeling very gentle right now, knowing I'll be angry for it in the morning. I won't know why so let this be a reminder.

Also, something I've put together tonight. Pushing back at C7 fixes the spine at an angle from the arms (of which the collarbone and shoulder blades are a part). Mainaining a fixture of that creates two more limbs that measure weight, just as the legs do. As Pavel says, pushing away is stronger than pushing against, and when you think like a four legger on two legs, your body changes composition. Kind of made me feel the dragon over tiger thing in a whole new way.

Once the lumbar and hips are related and the cervical and shoulders are related the thoracic is the joining faction between the dragon and the tiger. What section of the spine are the kidneys supposed to surround?

Brian

Also,

The triple burner joins the lungs and heart, the spleen and liver, and the kidneys and sex organs into three different groups. Organize the spine accordingly.

I've been using my spine to house my MCO which is why it's been flying lately. Here's what I've been looking for, acupressure according to this innervation chart will help me use the MCO to plant my Shen using my nervous system directly in an organ before practicing healing.

http://www.wingmakers.co.nz/spine%5B1%5D.gif

I will alternate between left and right hand to descend one vertebrae at a time from C1 and feel the connections.

Edited by longrhythm

Sign in to follow this