Sign in to follow this  
juan

Hello everybody

We are a couple on their sixties who accidentally discovered energy flows when we tried to boost our sex life with the help of cannabis. After three years practice, we see the intensity of these flows growing every day, without limit at sight.

This growing intensity goes in parallel with a growing sensitivity to these energy flows, so we can feel this energy moving inside us, even when we are on our own. The energy seems to concentrate, or flow with higher intensity, in precise spots; most of them seem to be the “chakras” described in yoga/tantra, and the feeling is extremely pleasant, even orgasmic.

So far we have not detected ill effects, quite the opposite. But we always felt that something could be done with this energy, not only for avoiding undesired consequences, but in order to honor this unexpected gift. That’s why we are here.

Our first resource were yoga/tantra sites, but normally they give methods for raising this energy, and say nothing about how to proceed when the energy is already there. I recently discovered Dao in Mantak Chia’s books, and they seem to be much closer to what we are looking for. Googling some terms found in these books, I landed on this site.

I see that there is a lot to be learned here, just reading the threads, but especially with the guidance and ideas that experienced members can provide to newbies. Many thanks in advance for that. And please excuse me if my ignorance makes me say stupid things.

• Like 4

Hello Juan, and welcome to the forums!

Glad you found your way to us and thank you very much for that introduction. I'm confident you'll (both?) feel at home here and will enjoy the feedback you get :-)

In the meantime, please read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started here.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

SC and the TDB team

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this