Sign in to follow this  
wudangquan

Audiobooks 1,2,3 up for Book Of Balance And Harmony

The first, second and third installments of The Book Of Balance And Harmony are up and available for a listen at Taoist Training .com now.

I will add a new section (or more) every day until it's finished, hopefully.

All of the other stuff is free, but from now on for the stuff that requires me to actually do some work, you have to register to grab it (still free though) so I can viciously spam you when I get bored and don't have anyone to talk to about pseudo science and monkey grandpa's.

It would be cool if you filled out the profile so I can see who you are or something about your personality or whatever, but you don't have to.

Whenever the slow connection finishes downloading something, I'm going to start working on a Taoist Wiki, as well. I think it would be good to have like a clickable resource that talks about the basic ideas, outlines the lineages, provides resources like temple and shrine locations around the world, etc. so that should probably be up by this morning China time.

Also my girlfriend is on the last stint of a 28 hour train ride to visit me during Golden Week, so I won't be around much I think but will try to get the new audios up at least daily.

Regards,

Jonathan

Edit: Oh and shutting down wdq.c in a few hours as well. Will be at a wedding ceremony on the mountain this week and will try and take some cool pics and video, but will put it on tt.

Edited by wudangquan

Sign in to follow this