Sign in to follow this  
meraki369

Newcomer having difficulty with 6 healing sounds

Hi,

A relatively new person to Taoist practices here.  I'm 25M, from India. 

I come from a Tantric background and got interested in Taoism because of the similarities between sexual practices of Tantra and Taoism, like Non-ejaculatory orgasms. 

Initially, I practiced some Qigong like 8 Brocades, and felt quite fatigued.  I learned then, that this Qigong is supposed to release the trapped emotions, which then manifests as a feeling of uncomfortableness.

This feeling slowly dissipated, and I got a good 'upgrade' in the sense that I felt more easeness in my body.

Then I came across 6 healing sounds.  It's so simple, that I thought let me give it a try.  Then comes the severe problem.

I felt so much of tiredness and a strong dense uncomfortable emotional fog in my chest, such that I fell while trying to walk after I woke up once.  And I felt so so so tired that I started sleeping for 10+ hours every day still not getting enough rest. 

However, the emotional fog is slowly reducing, and I guess my trapped emotions are being slowly released out of my system. 

Still, now, I feel that these 6 healing sounds are making me so fatigued in new ways, that I have to go through the process to get released from the emotional fog it has created.  Then, once I think that I've made it, this continues again - a brand new emotional fog comes and makes me suffer. 

To be frank, I embrace this process of releasing emotions.  But I don't understand why this happens in so repetitive and intense way.  Having said that, it doesn't make sense to me that a process so simple such as 6 healing sounds can give such an intense reaction to my body and make me tired for one full week. 

Please help me to get clarity on what is exactly happening to me, and how to proceed forward. 

Thanks.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this