Yes there are   Western Magick,  which is more or less, essentially impotent (So much so, you yourself had to pilfer Daoist methods on your program, because you lack actual Western Methods). Anyone I know who can demo anything real from this line, had to develop energy elsewhere. The methods are not there. though you are welcome to try and argue they are   Tibetan Buddhism - There are 40 year practitioners coming out speaking about the sorry state its in. Sexual deviance left, right and center. Dozens and dozens imagining results. The very few people I know with actual achievements related to TB, would tell you visualization is not required. You know, people with actual ability, not those who like to wax verbal   Theravada Buddhism - A fair portion of this was either, lost after it was transformed and changed around the Thai Reform (It still exists in pockets, and I know this for a fact and have actual insight on the matter). There are other places where what some would say the original teachings exist, and there are also regional variations  But it isnt in the state it was pre-reform.   The innumerable Indian traditions that have become corrupted. I'm not even going to get started   I could go on, and on, and on, and on. All of the traditions are in trouble in one way or another, be it from threat of corruption, extinction or even defilement        As regards Andrew Tate. Is he a great success?   Yes (in his respective area) Pretty sure the goal of an influencer is to be wealthy and amass followers   Is he a great person? There is nothing in that post to suggest he is praising him personally   So, how low one does one have to be spiritually, or rather even on the intelligence scale, not to be able to make that distinction?   Id be interested to hear your take on that, friend       Well not really.   Judging someone because they are able to engage in an activity free from the usual clinging's that most of the population suffer with when engaging in said activities...thats pretty low   Your view is spirituality is muddied with distorted views tied to religious dogma. They hold no basis in reality   No person I know of attainment (Including my Buddhist teacher) would hold such a view   And they dont drink, or smoke.        White males? Have you got some sort of racial issue here?   FYI both of those have plenty of students from all over.     What does monk have to do with it? Or should all people be recluses? You realise its far more difficult to be in the world and progress, than to withdraw from it and progress   The reasons monks can progress faster is because they don't have the challenges of the real world   Taking your ball and going home, in most cases (but not all of course),  I'm sorry to tell you. is  often a way to serve yourself primarily.    A Poor example     Are you saying there's a problem with a contempt for organizational institutional dogmatism?     He's pretty well tolerated from what I can see. Given his history (history you lack knowledge of, and therefore cant speak about)     Yes it has. it is basically confusion of cause and effect (amongst other things)   Like Adam said, if you want imaginary results, practice imagination   Of course, for all your criticisms, you could arrive up on Damo's or Adams doorstep and check them out. But you wont, because you know if you do, that insulated, distorted perception of things you cling to will be quickly changed.   But hey, keep shouting from the corners of the internet, where you are complaining about teachers trying to help people, and have the gall to try and charge someone thousands for access to a server, and diluted methods     Lets test that theory   Here is a difficult question : Should one trust Neirong's opinion on these two?   Here is a simple answer   Perhaps its not the wisest move to trust someone , when they have actually made it a mission of theirs to constantly falsely represent a person they dislike, in this case deliberately trying to distort another's means of comprehending a sentence correctly.   Well, at least we agree on one thing     For all your talk,  there's not one drop of substance from your side. How very telling   There's a terrible tone of jealousy off your posts   Perhaps because your discord server isn't going according to plan?   Maybe its because your attempt at a similar platform of a YouTube video series didnt take off (the Magus talks)    But for someone like yourself, who literally does nothing but complain, moan about others and attempt to discredit them to claim any level of attainment or spiritual development at all, is quite honestly laughable   I know this because you lack the basic signs of it