Sign in to follow this  
SK2222

Thoughts on the Yin-Yang vs Yan Yun flows

I make this post to receive more insight about this. There's this branch of spirituality/creation mechanics called Keylontic Science. Idk how the embodied version of these principles of energy would look like. There is ALOT of info in there like more than 20 yrs of workshops and books and what not but it's a lil but of channeled material and according to it there is an organic blueprint of based on the dozenal theorem or base 12 mathematics that follows equal doubling of 1:2/2:1  ratio and then an inorganic/finite blueprint like fibonacci, metatrons cube, etc. Which requires the fragmentation/destruction of earlier units to keep growing. It was mentioned that Yin Yang are reversed or finite currents as they're phase-locked into bi-wave/vesica-pisces sequence instead of trinity or Quad-wave sequences of energy. 

The dilemma here us that even after doing the workshops and techniques for years the teachers and many older practitioners have been super unhealthy and barely look like anything Eternal being actualised in the physical form. I think it's maybe qi deviation and messing up if the energy system that's causing that. I see ancient Eastern practices and internal cultivators actualising the Eternal blueprint within their body-mind. My major concern is to avoid messing the energy system and doing the right practices, clearing karma/miasma so I can ascend to a better dimension/version of reality to incarnate into instead of coming back here.

These teachings and the people practicing them are sharing info about how this world/Universe was corrupted with inversions and how there are Eternal or more Organic planes of existence where we can go, yet its tough to find any one who has actualised that potentiality of going to a higher Loka/Plane/World. It's caused alot of problems cause there's this constant fear of being attacked by entities, beings, etc. or having consciousness taken over by something.

Spoiler

Sign in to follow this