Sign in to follow this  
NovaK

New From Kriya Tantra: Making a smaller intro post :)

Hello  everyone, looking for some help. 

I made a pretty long post that hasnt been approved yet, so I thought maybe it was way to long and Ill just ask one of the questions I had.

Ive had a few full body orgasm experiences, but only had done to me by different Dakini’s/tantrica, not by myself. Only been doing Kriya Tantra for about 2 months. But the energy orgasms were totally eye opening and brought me here.

Ive been practicing to full body orgasm. I havent been able to do it by myself yet, but Im starting to separate orgasm from ejaculation and feeling the energy move up and being more sensitive to it.

My question: Is the sexual energy that builds up to full body orgasms and energy non ejaculatory orgams that we feel around the body related to Jing/ Chi/ Shen / MCO or Kundalini rising? ying/yang energy?

My instructor said that a full body orgasm like the one I had done by a dakinis can be a side effect of kundalini rising? 

Even though it was after acupuncture, de armouring and then Tantric massage followed by a lingham massage.

But taoist also speak about full body orgasms and so does mantak chia. So what energy is this that builds up to non ejaculatory  orgasm? 

Thank you very much

Welcome to the Dao Bums.  A wonderful forum to learn, discuss and cultivate.  Below are 3 important sections: Our Rules, The Insult Policy and our 3 Foundations.  Before you join give them a read. 

Most of it boils down to being respectful.  No name calling or trolling.  Post as if your mom's looking over your shoulder.  Discussion and arguments are what the board is about.  Keep it civil, don't get personal.  Don't be a troll or one issue zealot. 

We're here for good conversation and make some friend along the way, to be a community.  Jump right in, start threads asking questions, look for interesting threads and post your (relevant) thoughts. 

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Michael and the TDB team

Read and review Our Rules:

Our Insult Policy- Read it, Live it

Welcome.  Lots of different practices with different maps.  Sometimes they overlap, sometimes not.  Maybe its about finding the 'map' that connects and predicts your experience the best. 

Sign in to follow this