Exactly what I said when it comes from your sect!      Don't be so certain you are the gatekeeper and judge for truth--everyone believes themselves to be this.     An absolute view that talks about the dark side of religions, yes, which I am also in agreement with--but you discount the good that they have brought too.      As a "dark skinned boy [who] comes to school for the first time" because I went to many schools growing up from moving around a lot and was the new kid, be very careful about your choice of words and generalizations, for I have more personal experiences as a dark-skinned boy in a new school than your hypothetical example here can come up with and I won't sound as racist as you do.     I remind you, you began with the name-calling, and after I tried to explain that I wasn't even insulting you, you continued to call me names and belittle me. So after a while, I responded in kind. Right here, I merely said      which you took as an insult, as you said here:     You accused me of insulting your teacher for what? Not agreeing he has the authoritative view? Then you said I am "calling you crap", in your own words, because those are your words, not mine, as nothing in my message said it was crap--all I said was it was just a sect with its own view, not absolute. Then you assumed I was challenging your status, then you criticize me for my participation in the forum.    Grow up.   I never was a hyena--I defended myself from your insecurities and what is now abundantly clear that it is also your need to engage in combat with people to reinforce your holy martyr status.     Show me where I said it was bad. All I said in our original discussion was that it was your sect, not absolute.     The above citations show otherwise.     You would have been gone before us because you started the personal insults, and everyone else saw it too.     Declaring jihad because you're too proud to admit your comprehension and overreaction were not becoming of either a sage or holy man. There never was a conflict--you started it and I merely defended myself.   Don't expect me to speak for Zork just because we happened to be in agreement, but his attitude towards you now shows that I'm not the only one turned off by your childishness.     Do you even read what was written by others or do you just react when you see a certain order of words like a stupid algorithm?   And yes: you were insulting my perspective, because my perspective does not view your sect as absolute, it is just one of many. You--as I quoted above--did not take it that way and refuse to even step back for one minute and try understand.      This is true, and I agree with you to an extent.      If it were just that, then it doesn't offend me, or others too, as far as I can see.   But it's not just that--it was your reaction and assumption, defensiveness, hostility, and sanctimony, then your refusal to even try to understand.   A mature man seeks to understand. An immature man seeks to make others understand him.    You have not sought to understand, and we have--we even said that we weren't saying what you were accusing us of saying, but you keep insisting and insinuating it, then forgetting you began the insults.     Jeff can speak for himself, and in spite of my own views on him and his practice, I have respect for him by staying in my own lane as he stays in his own lane.    I reply to this point because it is again quite immature to speak ill of other people to prove your point in speaking against me. If you are able to cite other people and their support for you, citing them is still questionable because you're speaking for them rather than letting them speak for themselves.    You seem to think you are the shepherd who is angry not everyone is one of his flock. Humility is a virtue shared between the Buddha, The Prophet, The Christ, Laozi, Kuanyin, Tara, many individuals of high spiritual attainment. You do not appear to have this with your behavior.   Before you say that I don't, I will state clearly that I make no pretense of being a sage or holy; I'm spiritual, but I'm also human, and have no problems being angry or flipping you the bird, let alone what you or others think of me.      Are you forgetting that I never said anything before you called me out right here?      I never said anything before that, I only laughed at your comment and liked Walker's, but had to come in when you were calling me out and attempting to characterize me.      So speaks the holy man of Mao Shan.   I respect your sect, but I have lost all respect for you, and somehow, you manage to diminish that opinion of you the more you talk.   I like what moment said: "There's always another choice."    Find that other choice, holy man.   I'll be waiting for when your better self comes out and you can act appropriately for your age and your title.   Until then, you're the one losing sleep over this self-created conflict, not me. 
    • Sad