Sign in to follow this  
AugustLeo

I think the kunlun seminars have sort of been acting a mini-TB conventions. At least a few bums have already met IRL. I'm not interested in kunlun right now, but if there is a seminar on the east coast, I might stop by to meet the bums.

V.

I am probably going to be too busy to do much travelling this year. Plus, I have probably been the most active in travelling to see Taobums already. I flew to Bay Area twice last year to hang out with Sean(and see Adyashanti) I have hung out with Smile in NYC. I drove to LA and met Trunk, Smile, Sean Denty and several other Taobums. Yoda is originally from Phoenix so he flies out here once a year and we hang out. And met a couple newer TB's last week.

My present goal is to get a job that let's me get back into doing Aikido every day. A good 9-5 job is pretty hard to find in Phoenix and my schedule looks like it is all over the place, including working nights.

Lama Max mentioned doing a special TB's Kunlun retreat if there is interest so that might be the way to go. But I have done 4 Max workshops in 4 months and really want to focus on other things now.

But if your ever in Az give me a call!

Sign in to follow this