Hi,   Something tells me we have had this discussion before.   I can quote from one of Milarepa's songs:   Marpa of Lhodrak, who has been so kind,   By remembering you from my heart, I meditate with you there.   Again and again I supplicate you to never be separate from me.   Mixing one’s mind with the guru’s is so blissful.     A la la! The nature of appearances   Is pointed out as birthless dharmakaya,   And they merge, uncontrived, with the state of dharmakaya.   I’m not concerned whether some views are high and others low.   This uncontrived mind is so blissful indeed!   This nature of mind is luminosity-emptiness.   That luminosity-emptiness is pointed out as awareness   And they merge in the uncontrived, innate state. I’m not concerned over good or bad meditation.   This uncontrived mind is so blissful indeed!     The sixfold collection clear right in its own place. Is pointed out as nondual, free of perceiver and perceived,   And both pleasure and pain are merged into one.   With this body, uncontrived, in its primordial state,   I’m not concerned over right or wrong conduct.   This uncontrived mind is so blissful indeed!     The fruition is the nature of dharmakaya.   The variety is pointed out as nirmanakaya.   Everything, when encountered, is merged with the state of liberation,   But I have no hope of any fruition.   This uncontrived mind is so blissful indeed!     See first verse in bold.  That's the best I can do for now.   Do you have links to those Buddhist discussions?  What school of Buddhism were they?   I'll have to think about Bhumi - as far as I am thinking completion stage Guru Yoga is enough - but I am not sure.