ljazztrumpet

Hello - Just Joined

Thanks ny:-) Those are great translations you have as well..thanks for sharing them. 

Yeah, silencing the inner dialogue makes a lot of sense to stay in the password. For me, strengthening my focused attention through John Sherman's SDA exercise has been really big for me in being able to stay in the password more. Before that, any number of events which happened in my life that troubled me could cause me to forget to stay in the password. Now, every few days it seems to get easier and easier to stay in the password, even if I face other events that trouble me.

I've heard really good things about Master Ou as far as what a kind fellow he is.. I agree with what you're saying about it being a learning experience. To me, anytime I can get to hang out with someone that is really exceptionally loving/kind/compassionate is a real treat and inspiration for me - as well as a learning experience. I feel some type of positive energy transfer takes place - maybe it just makes me realize what is possible as far as a way to behave with people and look at life. 

• Like 2