senorbubbz

Howdy partners

Honestly guys I only made an account here because I wanted to know more about Trunk's views on Mantak Chia. I was directed by a friend to google the book progression of Chia's works, which led me to a post here (http://thedaobums.com/topic/7785-mantak-chia/#entry92730), which links to a small webpage which was created by Trunk to speak on Chia in depth, which is now offline.

Since I am a new member it seems I can't PM Trunk or even check out his post history, a feature that probably exists to prevent hateful/annoying spam.

Anyway, about me. Young-ish kid from NYC. Looking to purify my vehicles for service to God. I know qi-gong can help. Back when I smoked too much pot I tried it for a bit, got surprisingly good results very quickly, but for some reason didn't stick to it (never been good at following through, the weed didn't help). Now I am interested in magick, spiritism, qi-gong, God (the One Power/Energy/Self), etc... you know, all the good stuff.

Here's to you Tao Bums, and here's to hoping someone can help.

• Like 1

Hello senorbubbz, and welcome to the forums!

Glad you found your way to us, now you can try PM'ing Trunk :-)

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

SC and the TDB team