Sign in to follow this  
BAADA

A salty post for the full moon.

Hi

I am here with humble aspirations that I can further practice my wholehearted, driven, benevolent dedication to global love.  HEALING - for me its a community thing.. why go around healing one person at a time.. there is so much more opportunity in this world now.

Not to say I am not willing to learn the traditional healing arts, but not being interested in psychic power, just the effleurage of it for the goodness within man and the darkness within the womb.  I seek the practice of causes that effect goodness, kindness and harmony on a large scale.

I have a big but weak heart and am seeking to strengthen it with real meditation, exercise and practical association.  My purpose is yours.

Please be kind enough to direct me to Nei kung schools or healers in S.E or East Asia.

Sincerely

A humble servant

• Like 2

Hello BAADA, and welcome to the forums!

That was quite and intro, I'm really glad you found your way to us. :-)

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

SC and the TTB team

Thankyou SC and the TTB team,

Can any of you 'Senior Bums' help point me in the right direction please.  Who should I be asking or what forum should I go to?  

Would prefer to go to a genuine healer for a 'checkup' and engage in some discrete practice for health reasons.  I am in Western Australia so SE Asia would be cheaper and closer to home.

Humbly yours

A seaside dweller

• Like 1

Hi Baada, from what you've written, I strongly suggest looking into the work of Dr. Hew Len. This is the healer famous for emptying out an entire psych ward using his intent alone, and his story moved me profoundly in terms of what is possible when we can just love enough, and take responsibility that things "out there" are actually affected by our own personal emotional state.

Recently, a guy named Joe Vitale got together with Hew Len and started writing books, and doing seminars. Joe Vitale is one of the people featured in "The Secret," and he does have a bit of that marketing, 'manifest money' / abundance feel to him, which is slightly annoying. But the good thing about it is, he's exposing Hew Len's message to a lot of people. Together they've written two books - "Zero Limits" and "At Zero".  You can get the gist of Dr. Hew Len's message in a couple of youtube videos. What I find captivating about these videos is Hew Len's attitude toward the participants in his seminars. He doesn't tolerate any pussyfooting around the central issue, which is simply, you have to clear your own emotional garbage, and that is what creates a clearing in the field around you. Most people are not willing to accept that if your cat dies, or if you get fired, or if your best friend gets cancer, then you created that. You create everything. This is an extremely radical perspective. And just as radical is the perspective that, simply by saying "I love you," it's possible to heal everything "out there" by healing yourself. 

The key is getting over this mental attitude of "I don't get it, I don't get it, I have to understand one more thing, I need to figure out this one more thing." No, that attitude itself is what needs to be cleared. That attitude of, "I don't get it yet, I'm not enough,"  etc is what causes the suffering.

The mystic poet Hafiz said it very succinctly: "Put yourself in Heaven immediately. This very moment."

My applications of Hew Len's technique, which is based on the Huna (Hawaiian) practice of Ho'o-pono-pono (forgiveness) may seem a bit juvenile, or "practical magic-y", but the results are quite astonishing. I have been able to apply this on a vast scale very easily. I use this stuff in los angeles traffic. It's unbelievable. I'm an extremely sensitive and empathic person, and going out into the city, I see these endless rivers of tension, anger, aggression, impatience, egoism in traffic jams... the technique in Huna is to look at what you see outside and ask forgiveness for your role in creating that. You say, "I'm sorry (for creating this), please forgive me, I love you, thank you." I did this verbatim for a while. Once I got used to the emotional cadence of that phrase, I simplified it into just saying the word "clear." Whenever I feel psychic tension, or anger, or whatever - walking into a restuarant, driving in traffic, catching a dirty look from someone, first of all I accept that it's something WITHIN MYSELF that is coming back at me - nothing is attacking me or coming at me from outside - it's something I am creating. And then I just say "clear". I am clearing myself in order to clear the field.

It works.

It's like bursting a bubble in the atmosphere. Again, I'm not "doing" this to anyone outside me - I am clearing *myself* of whatever is causing this stuff to come at me in my daily life. That is the technique.

I think I was able to apply this so easily because I never accepted the typical programming in the west, that you have to suffer in order to achieve good things, or that work should be back-breaking or brutally stressful. I always had this intuition that there is a way to operate in life which makes things very easy and streamlined, so I incorporated this technique, the by-product of which is that I've become relentlessly positive and responsible for my life.

Here are the videos. I copied the timecode to the parts where Hew Len is speaking.

Feel free to PM me if you want to go deeper into the nuances, but again, that kind of thinking "I don't get it yet" is the only thing you need to get rid of, which I will be happy to remind you of again and again :)

Enjoy, and welcome to TTB!

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=g7pXFv3Yrzc#t=1282

Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=RyPBtegcffk#t=653

Edited by dogson
  • Like 2

Can any of you 'Senior Bums' help point me in the right direction please.  Who should I be asking or what forum should I go to? 

Deciding on the best forum for a query is wholly up to you. But I'd suggest General Discussion as most suitable to your needs at the moment. That's where I'd put it, anyway :-)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this