lobster

Hello To All

Hello everyone. I have a long-standing interest in Taoism, Buddhism and particularly Zen Buddhism. I have fairly limited experience in practicing these, more in reading about them, but am not very familiar with the more esoteric concepts.

I have referred to the Tao Bums at various times to find answers to questions but my main interest in joining this site at this time is that I recently began practicing the Flying Phoenix Chi Kung taught on DVDs by Sifu Terry Dunn, read the thread on this topic and wanted to participate.

I am also interested in many other topics that get discussed on this site, though admittedly a lot of it is over my head. I'd like to focus on one thing and really develop depth in it.

Hello and welcome to the Tao Bums. You will find a good deal here to interest you on the Flying Phoenix system.

Before you get started howevewr please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and also take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all you need be aware of to start posting.

Best wishes,

Chang