Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

This thing might be a scam

So I have been going to these Dahn Yoga classes and everyone who goes there all talks about there chi sensations and spends alot of time meditating on there chakras. There is also a sense of a forced happiness that I havent experienced since the HT tao workshops.

I havent really formulated as concrete of a opinion of the HT organizations integrity as others but this dahn stuff seems to be going down the same road. Alot of let's all smile and be totally happy and WEEEEE. They also talk alot about enlightenment but relate it to a function of the brain. Like when all aspecats of the brain work in hermony or something.

Anyway, my intuition is telling me it's a waste of my time and I just wanted to let others know since I said I was exploring it.

Back to the basics..Empty Mind stuff

I've not come across hollow happiness in any of the meditation or Yoga/Chi Kung groups I've frequented, though the idea sounds like someone scraping a steel fork across a ceramic plate! Its usually hollow politeness or tranquillity or superiority I encounter. Not always a reason to head for the door of course. If the members are willing to be honest with each other, why not try asking some open questions and relaying your impressions?

On the other hand if it just feels like a waste of time then do what you have to. It always comes down to your own practice in the end.

There is also a sense of a forced happiness that I havent experienced since the HT tao workshops.

YA CAN ONLY BE HAPPY WHEN YA SMOKE POLES N RIDE SAUSAGES BABY!!

Sign in to follow this