Yeah the dudes in the background too can be called into question although they are students. haha.   Well the experiences have varied over the four years -- but as for McDonalds that was the first time I discovered it. I was in full lotus with a friend. A young female worker then stood in front of me -- she was from China btw -- anyway she was five feet from me or less and her backside was right in front of my eyes while I was in full lotus. The result was fairly instantaneous -- suddenly she yelped and jumped into the air and then I climaxed internally and semen shot up my spine. haha. So then I pretended like nothing happened but the next day I returned as I was buddies with this old obese dude who sat in the same chair everyday at McDs (he worked in my fav. used bookstore). Anyway so when I got down to the cash register the same young female literally pushed aside her co-worker from the register so she could serve me and then she was jiggling with joy that I recognized as confirming what I had suspected.   So after that I wanted to see if this was really true. So then I was in the University in a reading room and I sat down at a table across from a young female -- I sat in full lotus and I commenced reading while she was reading. The chi energy shot into her and then right when I climaxed she seemed to also climax but tried to hide it. So then I just kept on reading and then when I had the second climax she then immediately put her head down to "pretend" to sleep. So I just kept reading in full lotus as the chi energy kept building up to a third climax and right when it happened she looked up at me but she had tears coming down her eyes. So obviously I felt really bad about this but at the same time it further confirmed to me that we were having mutual climaxes.   So I felt bad but I also felt something strange was going on. the reason I had been sitting in full lotus in public anyway was because previously I had been hit on so dramatically by females -- I mean literally females sitting next to me and making strange sex noises in my ear -- or young females sitting in my booth at mcdonalds -- strangers -- and staring in my eyes hitting on me -- flirting super strong. And when I say young -- I mean underage and with their parents watching and not doing anything. Ugh. Or else I would be reading on a bench in a park and a group of young females would walk past and suddenly begin saying explicit things to me. Or at work the females were crossing their legs pumping them while staring in my eyes while talking to me or staring at my weiner, etc. haha.   Anyway so I continued sitting in full lotus in public as self defense even though I realized that this orgasm at a distance was real. Literally the next day I was in full lotus reading at BK and this young female entered with her dad and she sat facing me and they were talking in spanish -- I was reading so I didn't listen in although I can get the gist of it. I mean I was just concerned that the O at a D would happen again and sure enough the chi energy went into the female and then at the exact same time that I climaxed the young female arched her back and trembled like she was shaking off stress. But what really amazed me was that she worked her experience into her conversation with her dad so at the moment that she did this it fit with what she was expressing in her story content wise. Now when I say young -- I mean young female. So again this was very shocking -- not to mention that there was now clear preseminal fluid coming out of me.   So that was -- call it what you want - but the psychic mutual climax had now entered me into this realm of secret female orgasms that led me to believe females know a lot more than I realized and also have the ability to work with their orgasms in ways that leave men in ignorance. haha. O.K. so obviously I was really creeped out by this experience -- I felt really bad but at the same time all I was doing was sitting in full lotus reading. I wasn't staring or anything.   O.k. That was maybe the third day after I had discovered this. The next day was a weekend. I went to the local cafe where I always went. It was busy. I was in full lotus at their computer. Then amazingly the same thing happened. A young female sat facing me - but this time she was in the table right next to me. Her dad sat across from her. So I'm thinking -- not again! I was here first. I am not doing anything -- but then I could feel my chi energy going into her and then amazingly as the orgasmic energy built up she swung her leg over her chair right before she climaxed. So she was spread eagle facing me and she pumped her leg over the arm of her chair a couple times and then we had a mutual climax with semen shooting up my spine. Then she immediately took her leg off the chair pretending as if nothing happened. She was keeping her dad in conversation the whole time. I just remained in full lotus -- practically stunned at her ability. Again she was young. Then this happened two more times -- so we have three climaxes like that together.   I went home creeped out but also baffled -- again this was all new to me. But the whole time I was there first. I was sitting in full lotus but otherwise I wasn't doing anything. Anyway over the years there was some verbal confirmation. One time a female in a booth across from me at an anarchist cafe - I was reading in full lotus. When her friends arrived she pointed me out and told them that I was orgasmic. So I suppose since they were in an anarchist cafe they could talk about these things more openly. Another time I was in BK in full lotus reading and this female went out of her way across the restaurant to my booth and stood next to me lewdly dancing next to me. A couple females on the other side of the room began commenting about her - saying she had seemed completely normal when she ordered her food but not now. haha. then soon after I was in full lotus reading in Taco Bell and the same female literally stuck her backside in my face while lewdly dancing. She was out of view of the workers and there again was only a couple other females at a table nearby -- staring at us wondering wtf? haha. I figured - o.k. if she wants to do this to me then go ahead - let her do it. I looked at her backside while shooting chi into her and we had mutual climaxes. But then a man showed up in a velvet hat with a feather in it -- purple suit -- saying he had a customer for her -- his pimp. The second man was there too. The female looks at them and points at me and says she is "cuming already." haha. So that was the second verbal confirmation.   Anyway another early McDs incident was when was at a different McDs reading in full lotus and there was a young female behind the counter. The place was not busy although it usually is. She had served me at the counter -- so we had made initial eye contact. So the energy kept going into her and then as it built up when we had the mutual climax she again arched her back and just shook off all these stress. haha. Then when I went back to the restaurant her boss -- also female - gave me special treatment in a nice way. They were both AFrican-American - just saying that possibly the one had told the other or had seen what had happened and so they at least talked about it or something.   Anyway there was another McDs manager -- and several workers would -- they would all then when I showed up in full lotus reading -- would make a point to clean the floor mopping with extra attention around my booth. Haha. Again it was the female backside display -- and this is a term from primatology by the way. The "female backside display." So that was such a regular thing -- but then one time in McDs a young female was sitting across from me in her booth with her boyfriend and I was in full lotus reading, eating, etc. Anyway so we began having mutual climaxes. Her boyfriend fell asleep. The female was young, white, attractive and so she looked me in the eyes. Normally the eye to eye contact is the rarest because it is the most powerful transmission - but then she made a kiss gesture at me and then we had the third mutual climax together. haha.   Anyway those are just some of the incidents. Some are more strange than others -- the energy goes through walls. Sometimes there was moaning sounds with the orgasms. the energy is not held back by the wind. The display behavior varied but was sometimes dramatic. I agree with K again that first there has to be chi energy transmitted -- it can't just be sitting in full lotus. So if I didn't have my chi energy built up then the "O at a D" wouldn't work. But also the energy cycles so that female jing energy is also taken in while sitting in full lotus and this jing energy is then converted to chi energy. So I began to wonder to what extent do qigong masters also do this -- taking in jing energy to then transmit it back as healing energy -- and using that jing energy to power them for more power healings.   Bodri and Nan state that this taking in jing and transmitting chi is real and can be done but again it is limited to the realm of form. As I stated that if there are about 30 mutual climaxes or 10 "real" ones -- then the heart chakra opens up and it is real love energy. I continued sitting in full lotus in public for four years and over that time there were several females with whom I had this number of mutual climaxes and our energy together was real love energy. Other times I was not just taking in the female sex jing energy but also taking in any other lower emotional energy -- anger, sadness, fear, worry. But the heart over-excitement is the strongest and this then converts the body to strong electromagnetic energy. At this point the body needs to run pure -- actually this is true the whole time for this practice. Since it is a dirty tantra practice.   O.K. so also there was the problem of male pervs chasing after me and they were the opposite of what I was doing - trying to deconvert me chi energy back to external ejaculation for themselves. I wondered if I could convert the pervs by sitting in full lotus around them long enough and shooting chi into them and then sublimating their energy. So I befriended a few pervs to see if this was possible but over a few years I gave up. The perv is an electromagnetic blockage in the lower body -- it's the opposite of having the electromagnetic focus in the middle of the brain. Gurdjieff says the same about the Number 1 person having this lower blockage -- saying it's hard-wired and a lost cause. I just think it would take a number 5 person - someone with a fully opened third eye.   Anyway so as Master Nan and Bodri state -- this practice can maintain health - and do lower level healing at a distance -- and I had mutual climaxes with maybe hundreds of females over four years. I had a few perv females also stalk me besides the perv males stalking me. But also my diet was dirty and so all the impurities in my body leached out of my skull when I transmitted the chi energy so I had to constantly have antiseptics or do fasting. But more importantly the level of emptiness is crucial - the formless realm.   So even if the heart chakra is opened for true love so that the body fills with electromagnetic energy and the heart is throbbing with love -- such that if there is physical separation from the other person then there is heart break -- even this is still limited to the realm of form. There must still be a deeper focus on the formless realm and this is the limitation of tantra as Bodri and Nan point out. There is a critique of Tibetan Buddhism and the Dalai Lama online claiming that it is sexist control of female sex energy. But again this is due to first of all a misunderstanding of what chi energy is -- and how it operates -- but more importantly the foundation philosophy of the emptiness or formless realm and what this means. I think that the formless is female though based on the complementary opposites. So I think the origin of the energy is female -- that formless consciousness itself is female. This may seem a contradiction seen to be female may seem to have form -- but I don't think this is a contradiction.