Sign in to follow this  
DalTheJigsaw123

Have Any Of You Heard of Two Books Called: Chi Chen Ching & Hsiu Chen Yen Yi by Lu Tung Pin

Have Any Of You Heard of Two Books Called: Chi Chen Ching & Hsiu Chen Yen Yi by Lu Tung Pin of the T'ang Dynasty?

During the reign of Emperor Shih Tsung (A.D. 1522-1566) at the Imperial Court in Peking, a Taoist, Tou Chen-Jen enjoyed the Imperial favour because of his magic skills. But his knowledge of the "Tao of Loving," was very real. The fact that the Emperor reached such advanced age was entirely due to the "Tao of Loving," taught to him by the Taoist. Being interested in the Tao, I bribed a palace offical and thus obtained copies of the Taoist's two secret books, Chi Chen Ching & Hsiu Chen Yen Yi by Lu Tung Pin of the T'ang Dynasty (A.D. 618-906) and Hu Hsien of the Han Dynasty, respectively. When I tried to put what I read from these two books into practice I found it difficult at first, but afters some time it became a natural habit. In the course of sixty years I have loved more than one hundred women, reared seventeen sons, and served under give emperors. Thought now I am advanced in years I am not yet tired of loving and could still satisfy several women in one night.

Paragraph taken from "The Tao Of Love And Sex" by Jolan Chang.

Edited by LeonBasin

Sign in to follow this