Thank you, Charlie,  for your  very kind words and acknowledgement of my efforts to preserve Flying Phoenix Qigong and to disseminate its practice.  I hope all is well with you in NE Arizona and that the FP Long Form is keeping your immunity at peak levels...as that is its purpose as the capstone of the FP Qigong system.  I recall years ago when you first posted to this thread that the Long Form (Vol.4) was all that you needed to go about your day to day activities as a rancher.   I hope the pandemic subsides sooner (end of this year. according to very wishful unrealistic thinking) rather than later (summer 2022, according to all medical experts)...so that we can all gather and practice FP Qigong in person and experience the very palpable and transformative group energy that manifests anytime a number of experienced FP practitioners get together and practice.   Happy New Year!   Sifu Terry   ••••••••••••••••••••••••••• mitakuye oyasin (Lakota Sioux prayer that means “To all my relations” or “All are related”, or “Help and Health to all my Brothers and Sisters”)