Hi Astral Butterfly,   Nice lucid dream.  Beautful.  Congrats on finding your hands i your dream--whether you intended to and programmed yourself to do so beforehand.  But as you may or may not know, finding one's hands is the first hurdle exercise in developing and furthering lucid dreaming in both Chinese and Carlos Castaneda's reported Yaqui sorcery tradition.   A small white ball floating between cupped palms.   I have not seen that in my dreamstate.  But something similar and of different color a long time ago.  Nothing recently.   I think you'll find that when it comes to lucid dreaming, it's each to his/her own.  But here may be some universally seen features. Recall that about 2 or 3 years ago, there were many, many reports all at once of FP practitioners seeing blue spheres in the waking state right after or during their FP Meditations.  Lucid dreamstate visions are typically different for each person--unless, of course, you meet another person's dream body in a planned rendezvous.  That, btw, is entirely possible and doable by two well-trained and advanced yogins. "Warriors" in Castaneda's parlance.   If you want to continue expanding your prowess in lucid dreaming:  Find your hands again in your dreamstate. Then once you see them, look down your wrists to your forearms, then progress to upper arms and front of chest.  Then down your chest to abdomen, then look down at your hips, legs and your feet.  Then see your feet and what you're standing on.  Then look farther around on whatever your standing on and then at the environment.  The point is to maintain lucidity throughout all your seeing.  Get the process?   Enjoy your lucid dreams and perhaps further explorations.   Sifu Terry Dunn