Hi Summer,   The best Quick Start  available is simply to follow the training on Volumes 1 and 2 of the DVD series.  FP Qigong is powerful in its simplicity.  In early years of this thread, regulars and veterans told beginners,  "Just do it".   Just start it and I think you'll find the FPCK system to be remarkable and quite amazing compared to any other type of qigong, yoga or meditation that you've done.   That's because 1/2 of the FPCK  system are the esoteric breath control formulas that precedes each and every one of the FP Meditations (8 standing; 24 seated (of which I've published 8 on DVD).  The  breath control formulas make up the "secret sauce" that makes this system so effective.     You can be assured by the longevity of this discussion thread (now approaching its 15th year) and the scores of testimonials on it, that FP Qigong works--and works to impart great health and wellness benefits without any  use of visualization  whatsoever and without complicated instructions--do this and do that--that inflict the type of brain damage represented by the 9 of swords in the Tarot.   There is no written  Quick Start Guide yet because my book on Flying Phoenix Qigong is still in the computer, delayed by tons of other business and media projects.  That that will come.    In the meantime, two of my very dedicated FPCK students in June of 2018 built an alternative blogsite called Alchemical Garden Forum that hosts its own FPCK thread because this one here at Daobums was being heavily trolled by scamsters trying to divert traffic to scam sites selling videos at out-of-this-world prices (up to $10,000 !!!) purportedly of advanced teachings by my teaching, Grandmaster Doo Wai, such that the discussion was getting derailed on a daily basis and the  moderators here were going out of their minds tracking down these trolls and expelling them, only to have them come back and don new sockpuppets.  [I look at all this trolling as another big testimonial that FP Qigong works like very few systems out there!! ]   At any rate, on the Alchemcial Garden Forum (henceforth, "AG")--very nicely created and moderated by  "Roots of Virtue" and "Earl Gray"--and now Pak_Satrio"--you will find well-edited and organized topical pages that provide good starting advice for beginners--such as what appear on this page: type in alchemical.garden.forms  (forward slash( threads (fwd slash) 48.   And you'll find a large batch of FPCK-related  topics under this tab: alchemical.garden.forms   (forward slash) branch (fwd slash) zenbear   Happy Explorations!   Sifu Terry Dunn     www.taichimania.com/chikung_catalog.html terencedunn.substack.com