I think I need an even longer vacation...   In practice am in the way of 趙友欽 Chao You-chin, quite a few years~ In researching kind of in the footsteps of Lee Fong-mao     That is for the third nostril to decide      This is the 'pity' I mentioned about before. So close to the well. Even translating the sign next to the well ('how to obtain and drink water') into other languages, so very smart. But you forgot to drink? Oops!   Pretty lucky for you, the water is still waiting for you to take some sips. But only after you realize that uncomfortable feeling you feel is called thirst......   Since you don't mind to brag, you must be a bold and confident gentleman. This is a good thing! You won't mind to share some of your translations of the poem from Qiu Chu-chih that I have asked you to review 10 days ago. It will be nice to see how you understand this poem, and then we can discuss the details together.      Mr Louis Cha Leung-yung made up many silly stories about Wang Che, Qiu Chu-chih, Ma Yu and Sun Pu-er...... These stories made him very rich as well. You think nobody else in Chinese history ever made up a story????       Oh no....     You are a Researcher/Translator/Expositor of classical books and you make conclusions from one sentence in a Baidu article? It's just a little bit of a surprise to me    If this 'history' or 'legend' or "story" has been 'in circulation throughout the history since Song times', please provide links to classical documents, such as 神仙傳記 方志 集 of legends  Even ancient plays or novels or modern academic research   Otherwise how do you know this idea was not the random invention or mistake of the Baidu writer, probably some underpaid and overworked 9-9-6 young graduate in suburbs of Beijing?     You mean "here is evidence, I admit it is not convincing evidence unless you are pretty drunk, so I will remind you actually there is no such thing as history at all so I will still get all the points." Philosopher! Always thinking of a way to wiggle, your teachers must have written Naughty Boy on your homework until their pens ran out of red ink