Now this is usually something that comes up when the dreaded Mo Pai discussions happen.   However, especially as of late...there appears to be an awful lot of people putting out videos claiming all sorts (I provide few links below)...this was always a thing...but lately is becoming even more of a thing, for whatever reason I do not know...these are just a few that popped up on YouTube                      Some will argue that  scientists should provide a basis from which they appear to "rule out fraud" would provide certainty (despite the fact it is a logical fallacy)..so with that in mind.             Therefore, being nonspecific to any  one situation...I deliberately gathered videos of all sorts   Do you think any of the above is an acceptable as a form of evidence for such claims?   Please  note...I am not asking anyone whether they believe any of this is true or possible.   Only if they feel a video could sway them to believe any of the instances above?   If so, why? If not, then what would suffice?   I attach a poll, and hope you will vote so that we may quantify the result...even if you do not wish to participate in the discussion